We're always looking for the right people!
We're a family owned and run group of country holiday parks which we believe has the best of everything - including our fabulous team!
We're proud of our parks which are beautifully maintained, offer excellent value, have great facilities and always aim to be of the highest quality. We treat all customers as individuals and offer a personal and friendly service to everyone - touring visitors, self-catering guests and holiday home owners alike.
We're always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team. We've a wide variety of roles across the business that are both challenging and rewarding. Commitment, motivation, and a desire to exceed our customers expectations is all we ask of our team!
We're a multi-skilled team
The diversity of skills and abilities to keep the standard of our parks high is very broad, with a multitude of roles and responsibilities required.
Friendly and efficient guest services advisors, a driven sales team, a high standard housekeeping team, on the ball accountants and book-keepers, creative marketeers and high performing maintenance and landscaping staff are just some of our work areas.
Job share and Flexible working
If you think you could be a great fit for Discover Parks and like the look of a particular job but not the hours - then still get in touch. We're happy to offer job share and more flexible working so we can get the right person or people for the job. We want to help you to get the most from your career and enjoy the benefits of working at Discover Parks!
Current Vacancies at Discover Parks
Guest Service and Ownership Advisor
Discover Parks is a family-owned group of stunning 5-star Holiday Parks set in beautiful countryside in Herefordshire and the Welsh borders, all with the same goal – to make sure guests have a stay that’s one to remember!
Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you someone that strives for perfection? If so, we would love to hear from you. Oh, and this role comes with the benefit of working at our three stunning holiday parks in the Herefordshire / Welsh Border countryside. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
This is a customer-facing role where your key responsibilities would include the whole guest experience with us, from taking bookings, welcoming guests to Park, selling luxury holiday homes, dealing with any guest and holiday home owner enquiries, and everything else in between and beyond! Customer communication and team work is therefore a key requirement of this position.
Due to the nature of the parks and teamwork being at the forefront of our business, you may be required to ‘muck-in’ with other departments as and when required! No two days are the same at Discover Parks!
The ideal person for this role will be someone that loves being hands on and helping others. You must be a confident decision maker, who loves solving problems and must have good IT skills.
As we are a holiday park, open 7 days a week, weekend working will be required. To apply for this role, you must hold a full driving licence.
Do you think this sounds like the right fit for you? If so, please send us a copy of your CV along with a covering letter, we would love to meet you and show you everything the park has to offer!
Ps…. Free use of the leisure facilities (including golf and fishing), discounts at retailers, discounted meals at our on park restaurant, health & welfare scheme, training and personal development are just some of the benefits of becoming part of the Discover Parks team.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- The happiness and enjoyment of our guests
- Ensuring all guests and visitors receive a warm welcome and an outstanding level of customer service to ensure we meet and exceed our visitors’ expectations
- Supporting the smooth and efficient running of the Park reception and performing front-of-house duties, including phonecalls, emails and face-to-face enquiries
- Working closely with the Sales Team, assisting in dealing with sales enquiries, following up on sales leads, promoting sales to existing guests, carrying out show rounds, and sales admin and assisting with handovers to new owners
- Meeting and greeting guests, including arrivals and sales prospects
- Dealing with check-ins, problems and guest queries promptly, effectively and efficiently
- Assist with maximising bookings and other revenue
- Work with our sustainability officer and be mindful of sustainability, promoting sustainable practices where possible
- Undertake General reception and administration duties
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Loves being hands-on and helping people
- A practical and common-sense outlook with a firm but fair approach
- A confident decision-maker and problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Persistent and tenacious in following through
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Commitment to invest in the company values
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and IT
- Hold a full driving licence
If you have a passion for providing outstanding customer service and attention to detail please apply by emailing your CV together with a covering letter about yourself to email@example.com
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Paid volunteer time
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount
Register Your Details for Future Vacancies
If you believe you can offer the quality and commitment that Discover Parks are looking for please email your details to express your interest in future vacancies.