Owning a caravan or lodge offers holiday freedom, but why choose Discover Parks? We’ve listed the top reasons we hear again and again as to why people love Pearl Lake, Arrow Bank and Rockbridge Country Holiday Parks.
1. Where Life Feels Right
You can expect spacious, clean grounds, beautiful landscaping and picturesque views at our holiday parks.
We work hard to keep them looking at their best throughout the year, so no matter when you visit, you’ll feel immediately at peace.
We’re really proud of them and love to show them off. Find out more about each park:
2. Make new friends and enjoy exclusive owners' events
Our country holiday parks are a great place to make new friends as we have a terrific community of like-minded and friendly Owners, where everyone looks out for each other.
You can get even more involved by joining groups. At Pearl Lake, there are men's and women's golf societies, or you can join in virtually on the private Facebook Owners groups. Plus, Discover Parks run events throughout the year which are exclusive to our Owners and visiting Guests.
3. Competitive Site Fees
In comparison to many other parks of the same 5* calibre and with similar facilities, you’ll find our site fees to be competitive.
According to this article, one year of average site fees at our parks are roughly equivalent to just one 2-week holiday for a family of four.
You can find our site fees for each park here:
4. Countryside locations to get away from it all
If you want a relaxing rural retreat, our holiday parks are perfect for you. Pearl Lake and Arrow Bank are located in Herefordshire and Rockbridge is just over the border into Radnorshire, Wales (all are within 30 minutes drive of each other).
In walking distance from the parks you’ll find charming villages, beautiful countryside walks and the best of the British countryside. Or you can drive to our lovely local towns and attractions - Ludlow, Leominster, Offa’s Dyke, Hay-on-Wye, the list goes on…
5. Spacious plots with room to breathe
7. Dog-friendly holiday parks perfect for your pup
You don’t need to leave your dogs behind when visiting Discover Parks.
- We have dog washes and are off-lead dog fields at all our parks.
- The Lakeside Bar and Bistro at Pearl Lake is dog friendly
- There are plenty of walks on-site and nearby for your dogs to stretch their legs
- You can even call a mobile dog grooming parlour to the parks
Around the parks, we ask people to keep their dogs on leads and be mindful when others are nearby.
8. Escape, relax and enjoy our facilities
To maintain our parks’ peaceful atmospheres, we favour relaxing outdoor facilities for our Owners to enjoy. You’ll find woodland walks, crown green bowling, nature hides and outdoor playparks for little ones.
- Owners at Pearl Lake can fish in the park’s natural lake - the largest in Herefordshire.
- They also have free access to the 9-hole golf course at the park.
- For owners at Arrow Bank and Rockbridge, they can use Pearl Lake’s facilities by purchasing day passes .
- All owners can visit the Lakeside Bar and Bistro at Pearl Lake for tasty food and drink.
9. First-class security for your peace of mind
Owners at Discover Parks can feel safe knowing their holiday homes are protected, even when they’re not here.
- We have on-site wardens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security barriers are in place (with owners receiving designated key cards).
- We have a friendly community who look out for each other.
- Reception has key access to all caravans and lodges. Useful for if you’re worried you’ve left an appliance on!
10. Find your happy place
Overwhelmingly, the feedback we receive from Owners is how their holiday homes at Discover Parks are their ‘happy places’.
The combination of the above reasons makes Pearl Lake, Arrow Bank and Rockbridge into special places for Owners, filled with relaxation and happy memories, and which they can’t wait to visit again!